- Creating a safe environment
- Having focused goals for each student
- Frequent monitoring of student learning
- Providing additional support for those that struggle
- Having high expectations for every student
- Creating healthy, effective parent partnerships
- Offering diverse programs
- Building a culture of collaboration.
- Destinations Academy
- Resource Link Charter School
Through the use of individualized academic plans focused on core knowledge, skill development and work experience, students will become positive contributing community members. With guidance from the education team, students will find success by selecting one of three pathways for graduation:
- Regular Diploma
- Modified Diploma
- High School Equivalency Certificate (GED).